Perrysburg Area Chamber of Commerce Member Benefits Help Your Business Grow
View Membership Application
There are many ways that the Chamber can help your business grow and thrive. Beyond the networking opportunities that the Chamber provides through its meetings and events, remember to take advantage of these other programs and benefits available to Chamber members to effectively improve your business’ bottom line.
Chamber members can submit short news updates about their business for possible inclusion in an upcoming edition of the Chamber’s monthly e-newsletter.
Luncheons are scheduled for the 3rd Wednesday of the month (no meeting in July, September or December) from 11:30 am to 1 pm at the Carranor Hunt & Polo Club, 502 E. Second Street in Perrysburg. Luncheon meetings are great networking opportunities and provide an occasion to learn about issues of interest to local businesses through a variety of guest speakers. Attendance fee is $15 per meeting for members with advance reservations.
Make your business strengths and capabilities known by participating in the Chamber’s Luncheon Sponsorship program. As a sponsor, you will have the opportunity to set up a display table at a Chamber luncheon meeting as well as have special coverage in the Chamber Connection e-newsletter and additional expanded coverage on the Chamber website. Participation fee is $150.
The Chamber office can provide you with a complete set of member mailing labels ready for your mass mailing. Processing takes a day or two at most and the cost is $50 per set.
Member Advertising in the Perrysburg Messenger Journal
Once a month the Perrysburg Messenger Journal newspaper displays a full page of advertising space exclusively for Chamber members. Just call the Messenger Journal office at (419) 874-4491 for special Chamber advertising rates.
Chamber members want to meet and collaborate with other Chamber members! The Chamber offers several networking programs at a variety of times throughout the year.
Northern Ohio Area Chambers of Commerce (NOACC) Health Insurance Discounts
The Perrysburg Area Chamber of Commerce and its members are eligible for Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield group health insurance benefits through NOACC, the largest independent chamber association in the United States. Visit www.noacc.org for more information.
The Perrysburg Area Chamber of Commerce fields requests for information in regard to the services and products offered by our members - and we refer business exclusively to our members! Members are encouraged to put business cards and brochures on display in the Chamber office.
The Chamber’s Facebook page is a great way to get more from your Chamber membership. Copy and paste the link below to take you directly to a fillable form that you can use to submit a post for the Chamber’s Facebook page. The link has guidelines on how to use the form.
Chamber members can benefit from participating in the following events. Valuable sponsorship opportunities are always available at a variety of levels. Other special events are scheduled through the year including:
- Golf Outing (July)
- Harrison Rally Day Festival (September)
For more information email email@example.com or call 419.874.9147
Top 10 Reasons You Should Join the Chamber
- Grow your business. First and foremost the Perrysburg Area Chamber of Commerce exists to help you improve your business. Everything we do has that goal in mind.
- Strength in numbers. You can’t do everything on your own. By joining the Chamber, you’ll put the power of numbers to work for you.
- More contacts mean more business. Networking is one of the most cost-efficient ways to build your business. The Chamber is the ultimate network to help you meet fellow professionals who may need your goods or services.
- Work smarter. We can’t get better in a vacuum. Use the resources of luncheons, workshops, and other proprietary information provided by the Chamber to revolutionize the way you do business.
- Tap into a great referral source. The Chamber receives hundreds of inquiries concerning area businesses. As a Chamber member, you are automatically included in this exclusive referral list.
- Increase your visibility in the community. Community involvement is key to building goodwill for your business. The Chamber helps you do this by sponsoring community festivals, parades, and cultural events designed to showcase Chamber member organizations.
- Receive member discounts. Chamber members save on many different member goods and services through an exclusive member discount program.
- Have a say in important matters. When you are part of a larger group, your voice has a better chance of being heard. And if you are really interested in a particular area, you may be able to sit on a Chamber committee that addresses that issue.
- Purchasing Power of a Group Health Plan. We all know the history of health insurance rates—and its not likely to change. Chamber membership gives you the option to plug into the purchasing power of a large group plan.
- Have Fun at the Annual Golf Outing. As much as hard work is central to business success, it is also important to relax at social functions. Our annual golf outing is just one of ways the Chamber helps you build relationships and have fun doing it. To put the Chamber to work for you, join Chamber online or get more information on benefits or Contact Us.